Several studies and researches shows that camel milk is one of the best sources of vitamins, protein, minerals, and various other vital nutrients. Besides, the number of camel camel milk benefits are much more than that of any other milk like cows, goats, etc.
But, this does not change the fact that many people do not like camel milk’s taste. For them, we have found a delicious way to consume the nutrients of camel milk. Below are some fantastic and easy-to-make camel milk recipes that all your family members will love to eat.
Pancakes are a very popular food for breakfast, which includes milk as its primary ingredient. Many people use cow’s milk to make this dish. Using camel milk instead of cow’s milk not only makes your pancakes more nutritious but it also makes them more delicious. Here is the recipe for making camel milk pancakes.
- One cup of flour
- Four medium eggs
- Half liters of camel milk
- One tablespoon of vanilla flavoring or extract
- Two tablespoons of granulated sugar
- Take a bowl and add milk, vanilla extract, flour, sugar, and eggs in it.
- Now mix the ingredients properly and make the batter smooth.
- Take a pan and let it get hot for 30-40 seconds.
- Plop a small slice of butter on the pan. You should use butter as per your taste, but don’t overuse it as it can spoil your dish.
- Once the butter is melted, add the batter in the pan and start cooking. Cook one side, and when you see the edges getting dry or golden, flip the pancake to another side.
- Turn your gas or stove off when your pancakes are completely baked from both the sides.
- Don’t forget to garnish your pancakes with honey.
Everyone loves to eat ice cream. It is one of the most demanded and compulsory deserts of almost every meal. Ice cream is a very big reason why people cannot cut out from cow milk. Thankfully, the taste of a camel milk ice cream is as good as that of a cow’s one. Moreover, with different flavors, it tastes much better than ordinary ice creams. Although there are very few vendors who sell camel milk made ice creams. But don’t worry, you can make it yourself. It’s effortless, and anyone can make it. Here is the recipe for ice-cream you are wondering about trying. Before that, first, collect all those ingredients that are required to make this dish:
- 500 ml camel milk
- 200 grams of pure cream. (It’s your choice whether you use cow milk cream or camel milk cream. We suggest you go with the second one, that is the camel milk cream)
- Six crushed cardamom seeds
- 125 grams granulated sugar
- Four egg yolks
- Take a pan and add camel milk and crushed cardamom in it.
- Boil the milk until it becomes dense.
- Now take a bowl and mix sugar and egg yolks properly in it.
- Pour the boiling milk in the mixture’s bowl and stir it.
- Add back the mixture back in the pan and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Please make sure the mix has become thick before you take it from the gas notch.
- Take a sieve and separate the seeds from the milk.
- Put that separated milk in another bowl and then place the bowl in your fridge for at least twelve hours.
- After twelve hours, add cream in the bowl and mix it.
- Grab your ice cream maker and fill it with the mixture.
- Place the ice cream molds inside your fridge for about thirty minutes.
- Congo, your camel milk ice cream is made. Surprise your children with this tremendous new flavored ice cream after your dinner.
These were some delicious camel milk recipes that you can make for your children who hate to drink camel milk. If your child has autism, then camel milk is the best cure for it. Using camel milk, autism can be cured very easily. But all you have to do is make your child consume camel milk daily. If they resist, make the above dishes for them. We guarantee that they would love to eat them.
Jon Mike is a professional content writer at Bonnotsmillmo.com. He has more than 5 years of writing and digital marketing experience in the field for health, SEO Content technology, and real estate etc. I can post content for better ranking in major search engine.