As India undergoes a constant phase of strong economic growth, the lifestyle of its people is also improving fast. One evidence for it is the phenomenal growth of the Interior Design Companies in India.
It is evident from the beautifully designed tall buildings in urban India. Thanks to the robust growth of residential, commercial, hospitality and retail sectors in the country that has led to this change in the last decade.
According to a recent study, landscape designing, furniture designing, and interior design companies have witnessed a growth of 12% in 2018.
Interior design experts in India are hopeful that the industry will witness more growth in the coming years.
“The increase in disposable income per household and exposure to better facilities is arousing more and more interest in high-end interior designing,” said Rakesh Sharma, a popular retail interior designer in India.
“This is the reason why more and more Indians are moving towards a high-end interior designing solution,” Sharma added.
If you are looking for the best interior designers to design your home at a small cost then follow the below-given tips.
- When it comes to interior designing, color is the best way to create the desired illusion. The color doesn’t mean painting your house in red, blue, or green color, it means creating a perfect color that makes even an ordinary space look shining and better.
- For instance, you can hang a mirror, shelve, a clock or a piece of artwork on a wall too make it look better. You can decorate your old tables with candles, books and freshly cut flower bouquets. It will eliminate the need for buying a new coffee table.
- People who are planning to buy new furniture for their offices and houses should consult best interior designers in India to scale the furniture. While scaling a space or furniture, you should always ensure that there is ample space to walk around your furniture.
- Mix and match different styles of furniture and stuff but don’t overdo it in any case. You can mix contemporary style furniture with oriental pieces.
- If the combination looks pleasant to your eye, go with the arrangement or change it to try some other combination. The furniture and the oriental pieces should blend with each other.
- One more way to make your space beautiful is by putting moldings on plain white walls or cornice on baseboards and ceiling edges.
- Before starting painting your house or office, you should wait for a small portion of one room and observe it for a few days under multiple light conditions.
- And if the paint looks good, then go with it or experiment with a few more colors until you are able to select one that looks more favorable than the other.
Interior designing is not taken seriously by many families and companies in India. Most of them tend to think that it is expensive and out of their budget. This is the reason why Interior is so far limited to big businesses in India. Mid-sized and small businesses tend to run away from it. However, over the last few years, perception seems to be changing fast. Many businesses and individuals are nowadays are hiring the services of the interior designing companies to live in their dream house. Organization.
Jon Mike is a professional content writer at Bonnotsmillmo.com. He has more than 5 years of writing and digital marketing experience in the field for health, SEO Content technology, and real estate etc. I can post content for better ranking in major search engine.