Having cookies at home is not a personal preference but a necessity because they are the primary snacks to offer when guests arrive or for kids. However, most of people love cookies because of their crisp and flavors. Cookies are globally popular beyond the boundaries of cultures and preferences. Generally, all of us buy cookies from the market because they seem very difficult to bake. It was actually difficult until portable domestic ovens were not available in the market. Now, there is no need to depend on a bakery for baked products. Like pizza and pasta, you can also make delicious cookies at home that too without requiring any special skill. We will guide you in the right way to make it possible in minimum time. Read the following points carefully.
Ingredients for preparing Ferrero Nutella hazelnut cookies
- 2 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- Half cup of Ferrero Nutella hazelnut spread
- Half cup of hazelnuts (toasted and chopped)
- One cup of chocolate chips
- One cup of butter
- ¼ th cup of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- Two large eggs
- ¾ th cups of brown sugar & white sugar each
- Two tablespoons of vanilla extract & one teaspoon of salt
Follow this procedure of baking
- Take a large bowl for mixing ingredients including baking soda, flour, unsweetened cocoa powder & salt. Add water & mix with the help of a whisk. Make sure that no lumps are remaining behind.
- Get an electric mixer to beat brown sugar, white sugar & butter altogether.
- When it becomes smooth, add eggs one by one and beat them too. Finally, mix hazelnut spread and vanilla extract in this paste.
- Take your large bowl of flour mixture & add sugar cocoa paste in it. Stir all the ingredients thoroughly so that they mix well. Pour chocolate chips and toasted hazelnuts. Ensure that both of them are evenly spread all over the mixture.
- Get a tablespoon and drop small doughs of the mixture on a paper baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven at 170 C temperature & put your baking sheet inside. It will hardly take around 12 minutes to bake cookies from all edges thoroughly. Switch off your oven & let it cool down for a while.
- Transfer your cookies on a wire rack & they are ready to serve or store for a long time.
Tips while preparing cookies
- As an alternative, you can also try pistachio cream spread over hazelnut spread.
- Always soften your butter at room temperature before mixing with the rest of the ingredients.
- Do not add all the eggs together because they cannot emulsify properly in this way. Never b in a hurry while following every single step.
- Do not exceed the limit of flour in the comparison of other ingredients; otherwise, the quality of your cookies will be degraded.
- You can use fresh strawberry jam as a sandwiching material to add some exciting flavors.
- Use hands rather than a whisk or electric mixer while folding chips or nuts. It maintains the crisp in these ingredients. An electric mixer results in over mixing as well as increase toughness in cookies.
- Always use a cooling rack to place the cookies after taking them out of the oven. A wire rack ensures adequate cooling from both upper and lower side.
I hope this information is enough for you to bake delicious cookies at the perfect consistency. Tips in the points above are recommendations of expert bakers. They will help you in making crunchy cookies at the perfect consistency of hardness.
Jaspreet is a blogger who loves to write about anything that is related to Beauty, Fashion, Business, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger by passion.