DNC: A centralized window for your online business needs
When you own a business, you also have to market your business in various ways. Because being a business owner is not less chaotic. You have to manage and make the decision for every department under your business. From production to financial department, you are the head of every segment.
How DNC came into existence?
When we tend to market our business among our possible customers, we are required to use every possible way of marketing. We use banners, flyers, ads in newspapers, televisions’ and on the internet. However, as early said, we need to use every possible way of marketing. One of the most common ways of marketing is calling our customers or possible customers. This is not a new way of generating leads and pitching your possible customers, but it’s growing very fast nowadays.
As the use of telemarketing grew, the complaints are increases. People often get frustrated with repeated unwanted calls. This resulted in the making of federal laws and regulations against it. The TCPA, which stands for the Telephone Consumer Protection Act 1991, came into action. Many rules and regulations are implemented under this act. DNC or Do-Not-Call list, which was implemented in TCPA. Its main purpose was to make sure people do not receive unwanted calls after requested to stop them.
What is the role of the DNC solution in a business?
DNC or Do-Not-Call list is a list that contains the mobile numbers of people who have opted out of promotional calls. When they request a DNC, they expect the company to respect their wishes. Anytime they are contacted after the request, leads to a bad experience, and the company faces a loss in its reputation. If someone gets frustrated with repeated calls, he can register a complaint to the regulatory commission.
These complaints not only hit the reputation of the organization, but it also leads them to pay heavy fines. These fines can be as high as $30000-$40000 per complaint. To prevent these Losses, your business needs to comply with regulations, which are being updated over time.
To comply with updates and gathering DNC lists, you can either have a team dedicated to it or a DNC solution service for your business.
What are the benefits of having a DNC compliance solution?
There are many benefits a business can get from DNC compliance solutions. They help in many ways. Here are some key benefits of DNC solutions:
- Verifying the Contact Details: If you are going to contact and communicate with someone, you should know whether the number is a mobile or a landline. Secondly, you need to make sure that the consumer has allowed incoming calls and text messages. Most importantly, you need to know whether the person you are expecting on the other side, still use this contact number or not.
- Have previous records of communication in-case of established business: If you have an established business and the consumer you are going to communicate is already your customer. You should have records of him communicating with you and at least one transaction to you made by him, to avoid facing some legal issues and fines.
- Verifying the DNC status of Contact: When you are going to contact someone, you need to verify whether he has or hasn’t requested for Do-Not-Call. Because not-verifying the status can cost you dearly and you would be paying thousands of dollars as fine. Secondly, you can save your time by already knowing if it’s worth calling him or a waste of time.
- It can save money: If you are not the owner of big business or business tycoon, you would probably know, spending unnecessarily can lead you to loses. If you opt for DNC solutions, you wouldn’t have to keep a whole team to manage all things, thus saving you a lot of money, effort, and time. This money, you can invest in the quality of your product and in your business happily.
- Maintaining a reputation: Maintaining a reputation in the market is the most essential thing for a business. Bad experience of consumers with your telemarketing will affect your company’s reputation. Keeping conversations short and focused is needed to be a good business. If you call a wrong person by mistake, you should immediately apologize for the mistake politely, leaving a good impression.
Complying with the DNC is very important for doing business in today’s time. Violating them is not what any sensible person could afford. DNC can be complex. They can also be different on state levels. But as comes the problem, the solution is cooked. DNC solution has made it easier for us to understand, and help us follow the DNC regulations without any significant damages at our business.
Jon Mike is a professional content writer at Bonnotsmillmo.com. He has more than 5 years of writing and digital marketing experience in the field for health, SEO Content technology, and real estate etc. I can post content for better ranking in major search engine.