Link building is a continuous process and no webmaster can ignore this activity. Search engines attach great importance to links, especially to one-way traffic. The more links from relevant websites that point to your site, the more credible your site are to search engines, driving you to increase link popularity and page rank ranking.
- Cross-links: Almost all webmasters start creating their own website link with reciprocal links. These links are not very good for search engines these days unless they are quality websites. It is therefore important to identify relevant high-ranking sites and to seek reciprocal partnerships.
- Web Directories: Providing your site to web directories is a good strategy for building links. If the directory does not insist on a reciprocal live link, it will provide a high-value return link if it is also a sign of high page rank. In addition, you’ll get high exposure and targeted traffic to your site.
- Press Releases: Another smart way to build links is to provide a press release either through free or paid press releases. They are distributed through various news outlets and thus get a lot of exposure, traffic and many incoming links. It is wise to send press releases when you introduce new products or make changes to your business.
- Write Articles: This is actually the best strategy to build a website link that you can think of. This can be achieved by writing quality articles and submitting them to relevant article directories and sites with a direct link in the resource box that points to your website. This can have a viral effect when other webmasters capture these articles and publish them on their websites.
- Social bookmarking sites: There are many sites today and some of these sites like Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon, and Reddit are some of the popular social bookmark sites. After you sign up with them, you can bookmark your websites, your articles, blog posts, or any other form of web content and get valuable background links.
- Social networking sites: Social networks have become very popular recently and some popular sites are Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Join these sites to set up your profile and place a link on their profile pages. This provides you with useful links and traffic as well.
- Blogging: Blogs can be used successfully to build your link. Bloggers like Blogger and WordPress give you the chance to start free blogs. Start blogging on the same theme as your website and link it to your site. The advantage here is that search engines like blogs and crawl them frequently. Repeated posting with targeted keywords will enable your blog to have a high page rank.
- Blog comments: Links can also be obtained by regularly visiting blogs related to your blogs and leaving useful comments to showcase your experience. Useful comments will always be appreciated and maybe the beginning of useful relationships.
- Forums: This is where you can participate in useful discussions and showcase your experience. It would be wise to join some forums related to your website, participate in discussions, and abandon your signature using your website URL.
- Certifications: Links can also be obtained by writing testimonials about the products you have used and asking the merchant to publish your certificate on their website with your URL.
Conclusion: Building your company’s website link is not difficult but takes time. You should be alert not to be associated with bad neighborhoods and punishable by search engines.
Jon Mike is a professional content writer at Bonnotsmillmo.com. He has more than 5 years of writing and digital marketing experience in the field for health, SEO Content technology, and real estate etc. I can post content for better ranking in major search engine.