France is a beautiful place where people love to visit coastlines, enjoy art, culture, and cuisines. It is one of the popular cities for tourism. The vineyards, The Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, Paris, etc. are some of the places that attract tourists to France. To travel to France, ensure that you have a travel authorization from ETIAS. ETIAS France will give save you from the long procedure of getting a visa for your travel.
Places to Visit in France
France has many places to visit that can awe you. Some of the famous places are:
- Paris – It is also known as the city of lights. It is known for its art, avenues, and of course the Eiffel Tower. The public transport in Paris is good, but you can also rent a car drive in and outside the city.
- The coastal sides of France are no less than beauty. The French Riviera and seaside towns are not be missed in France.
- If you enjoy the beautiful scenery of mountains, then do not miss to visit the Mont Blanc or the famous ski resorts.
- Enjoy the varieties of French wine in a vineyard or delicious French food.
Travel Authorization for Visiting France
To visit France, you will need a valid passport with a visa. However, if you are under the category of ETIAS countries, then you will require an ETIAS travel authorization. This system will begin on January 1st, 2021. The ETIAS France travel authorization is valid for 90 days, and your travel should be within 180 days of the authorization. The travel authorization is valid for 3 years. However, if your passport gets expired within 3 years, then you will need to apply for ETIAS again with the new passport details.
Things to Remember While in France
Before heading to France, do some research about the place you are visiting.
- Get information on medical facilities. France has a universal health care system, and hence, the costs that you will need to incur are out-of-pocket costs.
- Pack some medicines for yourself in your first aid travel kit.
- It is advisable to carry Euros as some credit cards charge a lot of money.
- If you use debit cards in France, then make sure that you check out the fees for international transactions.
- Do not exchange currencies in Europe. Do it before you leave your country as it is cheaper.
- Use local transports when you are in Europe. Using buses and trains are cheaper than using taxis.
- Avoid your mobile phone while traveling internationally. The costs per minute call are more expensive. It is better to use a local SIM that is available for tourists.
So, get ready for your trip to France now!!