Needless to say, ERP software benefits businesses in multifarious ways. This is why not just in abroad but ERP software in India is also becoming increasingly popular. However, still many times after implementation the ERP solution isn’t able to deliver the results it should. So, in this blog, we share with you the recipe for successful ERP implementation. Take a look.
- Select the right team of employees for assistance:The first step is to select employees from each and every department. Ask these employees the challenges they face so that you know what exactly is each of the departments expecting from an ERP software. It is only after you have this blueprint that you should start looking for ERP software in India.
- Be clear about the challenges, objectives, and goals:After you have a team for analyzing the challenges, you should start making the list. Jot down whatever the challenges are and also the objectives and goals. This will help you accomplish your task of selecting the right ERP software and getting the same successfully implemented. We suggest you to also see how scalable the solution is the vendor promising to be.
- Choose Your ERP System:There are many ERP vendors in India and everyone will claim itself as the best. So, make sure that you are paying attention to the solution they proposing you to invest in. Analyze all of the demos given and then select the best fit for your business requirement. There are a bunch of things that software should have. It should be able to improve the current process, offer greater collaboration and efficiency, support current processes, eradicate workarounds and a lot more. Also, make it a point to take ERP software in India from the vendor that promises to do data migration and give training.
- Clean Your Data:After selecting your ERP software solution, you should focus on moving the data. So, before implementation, you should take time to clean the data on the current software. Moreover, you should also look at the source and target data and compare both of them. Basically, you should move only that data which is relevant.
- Set-Up Training:Humans are conditioned to get attached not just to each other but things as well. So, there will be many employees who may not welcome the change warmly or may not be the ones who love learning new technology. So, for such people trainings and meetings should be held. If the training would not be done, operational disruption will happen. So, hands-on training is a must. While training the employees should have access to a test system and should be asked to perform the task on the basis of different scenarios.
- Test and Go Live:After you have migrated the data to ERP software in India that you have chosen, you should test the ERP system for issues before going live, So, test the functionality, interface, reports, process integration, etc. After checking it all, you are ready to go live and end the implementation process.
Jon Mike is a professional content writer at Bonnotsmillmo.com. He has more than 5 years of writing and digital marketing experience in the field for health, SEO Content technology, and real estate etc. I can post content for better ranking in major search engine.